As a Marketing Events Manager, and Marketing Director, I've had the opportunity to work with some of the World's biggest brands, including:
Soft n' Slow Squishies Slimi Cafe Brand Activation (2019)
To promote a marquee brand, I planned and executed immersive brand activations in New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Dallas, and London.
The brand achieved massive global success, generating 90 million in revenue and winning multiple awards for toy and brand of the year.
Stranger Things Brand Partnership (2018 - 2020)
To build anticipation for multiple lines of Stranger Things toys, I worked with Netflix to create immersive photo ops and product launches in Los Angeles.
The partnership lasted throughout seasons 1, 2, and 3. The Netflix team loved our brand activations so much that they used some of our props in Season 2 episodes of the show.
Alderney Landing Brand Refresh (2022)
As the Director of Marketing, I led a brand refresh process that involved customer surveys, focus groups, professional marketing agency consultations, and strategic planning sessions. The new brand was well-received by stakeholders at every level and helped contribute to the following:
- A 40% increase in website traffic
- Over 11k organic Facebook followers
- 5k plus organic Instagram followers
The new Alderney Landing logo is comprised of multi-coloured sails:
- Sails pay homage to the coastal location and the significance the sea has played in the community's shared history
- The design mimics the movement of dance and theatrical performance
- The multi-coloured, gradient palette represents diversity and multiculturalism, cornerstones of the community